Year 5 Production

Year 5 Production

The Year 5 Production helped me with a lot of my acting skills. I am now better at standing on stage and pretending to be my character.

I found out that I really like being on stage and that it is really fun! I was really excited on the night to be doing the production for the first time after practicing for so long. I loved seeing 5Q & 5B production and seeing how my character in their production would look like compared to how I act.

Audition 

On the audition day I was kind of nervous. My partner was Max and he was acting as Sam and I as Alex. I think we did really well and I was hoping that I got a good role.

Role

When I got my role I really liked it and I was very happy! My role for the Year 5 Production was a Fortune Seeker. Fortune Seekers are people who are racist to the chinese and wants them out of Australia. I was also a bridesmaid to Lorelei and she was the bride of Queensland. My third role was a convict and we had to sing a song that Mr.Barker taught us in music. I was also a crowd member in the cricket scene at the end of the Production! When we first read the script it didn’t sound very good but on the actual production it was brilliant!

Production

When it was the day for the actual production I was nervous but I was really excited at the same time! I liked the start of the play when I was a bridesmaid and I was staring down Max! It was really fun and I can’t wait to see next years play and see what they do!

What’s your highlight of the production?